At every marijuana exhibition, “Weed Brownies” are the stars of the show. They are the most popular form of edible marijuana. The marijuana you consume orally must be safe and of high quality. State-licensed dispensaries provide the best to medical marijuana card users.
Click the button below to get your card today!
Why do People Enjoy Weed Brownies?
Oral consumption of cannabis is one of the most effective ways to consume medical marijuana while enjoying a nice culinary experience. You might think of eating weed laced brownies as a sinful activity, but amazingly, science says otherwise. Read on, and you shall find ample rationale that will remove any guilt relating to the consumption of tasty Cannabis Edibles.
- Interestingly, certain strains of marijuana have been effective in reducing and gaining weight.
- Some might say that it affects our calories, but you can stop worrying about that issue.
- Marijuana’s active components balance your food cravings – managing weight gain or loss.
What are the Ingredients for Marijuana Brownies?
- 1-3 tablespoons of cannabis-infused butter (room temperature)
- 5 oz. butter
- 4 ounces baking chocolate – organic chocolate liquor or cocoa solids
- 3 large organic eggs (room temperature)
- 2 cups of cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
What is the Procedure for making Marijuana Brownies?
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Step 2: Grease Pan (12-by-9-inch) sides and bottom with butter.
- Step 3: Melt chocolate in a double boiler at low heat until it is runny.
- Step 4: Mix butter with melted chocolate (room temperature).
- Step 5: Add cane sugar and mix with chocolate and butter.
- Step 6: Add Cannabutter salt, eggs, vanilla extract, and mix it, whisking thoroughly.
- Step 7: Fold in flour into the above mixture until a batter forms by whisking with a large wooden spoon or spatula.
- Step 8: Place raw MJ brownie mixture into the greased baking pan.
- Step 9: Bake by placing the pan in a preheated oven (350F) and cook for 40 minutes – until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Step 10: Cook for about an hour.
Eat and enjoy! Remember that the type of cannabis you use for the recipe depends on your diet and body needs. You cannot just use any type of marijuana for consumption. You must consult with a Medical Marijuana Doctor before you decide to experiment with your sweet tooth!
At mmj doctor, we have qualified state-licensed Medical Marijuana Doctors.
To book your appointment, click the banner.
Tips and Tricks to Make the Ideal Weed Brownies
Following are some tips and tricks you can choose to follow to make your Weed Brownie journey more fun:
- Don’t overbake: Overbaking and higher temperature cooking will denature the active ingredients in cannabis oil, lower the nutritional value, and reduce the flavor. Buy a thermometer to double-check your oven temperature. Few people like burned chocolate baked goods, so experiment for best results.
- Cool them down: Let your medical marijuana brownies cool down as many people believe that putting weed brownies in the fridge overnight is best.
- Proper Storage: Use airtight containers and store at room temperature. Label your marijuana-infused brownies clearly -so there is a reduced chance of accidental consumption by kinds. Definitely keep these medical marijuana goodies away from access by children.
How can I Maximize the Nutritional, Taste, and Medication Value of my Medical Marijuana Brownies?
Try using the following ingredients to get the best out of your Marijuana Brownies:
- Cannabis Butter: Also known as cannabutter is an important ingredient that you need to consider when making weed brownies. The type of cannabutter you chose must depend on the type of experience you want to have. They come in 3 types; only CBD, only THC, or both.
- Flour: You don’t need to go for the ideal choice – whole wheat flour. Go for light processed white flour and cut it 50% with organic oat, rye, buckwheat, rice flour. This combo is healthy and tasty. You can play with the ratios and ingredients to adjust the recipe to match your taste.
- Eggs: Eggs from massive poultry operations are prepared in a conditioned environment which may not suit you for medical reasons. To keep it healthy, buy organic eggs instead.
- Chocolate: Buy real chocolate, not Lindth or Galaxy. Cooking with real chocolate is much harder and requires tempering. But the end result is worth the process.
- Cane Sugar: Pick-up raw organic cane sugar at your local grocery store. The less the processing, the more nutrients that are retained.
- Salt: Choose sea-salt that has some potassium, calcium, and magnesium values in it.
Regardless of the tips given, you can’t just throw in any type of Cannabis. You must buy quality medical marijuana as that will be prescribed as per the dosage that suits you.
To get access to high quality and legally prescribed medical marijuana, click the button below:
What are the different types of Cannabis Oil that can be used for cooking?
Cannabis Oil is straight-up cannabis butter, except it’s in liquid form. Cannabis oil is aromatic as well as greenish or brownish in color. Cannabis oil’s veggie-nut taste depends on the parent plant. Oils can have a high CBD or THC or balanced (1:1). To get a better understanding, read ahead about the different types of Cannabis oils:
- Hemp Oil is ectracted from hemp seeds and pressed. Cold-pressed hemp seed oil usually looks green and has a nutty flavor. Refined hemp oil void of most nutrients and has very little THC.
- Butane Hash Oil (BHO)is popular because it is simple to make and has high potency. BHO is similar to CO2 oil and alcohol-oil extractions – both of which are solvents. BHO is also sometimes called “Honey Oil” because it is sticky and has a light amber color. Warning: Butane is extremely flammable.
- CO2 Oilis made from CO2 It is known to be the purest of all oils as it retains more terpenes and cannabinoids. Thereby it yields full-flavor and potency oil that can be consumed by smoking, vaporizing or oral consumption.
- Cannabidiol Oil (CBD Oil)is basically any oil where cannabidiol is the primary active ingredient. Cannabidiol oils don’t contain THC in large quantities. It is recommended that medical marijuana patients have a cannabinoid profile (a lab test) that shows the amount of THC, CBD, and other components.
- Tinctures: Tinctures are ethanol-alcohol extracts. A few drops are placed under the tongue, after which the tincture is absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Rick Simpson Oil: This oil is particularly famous for treating Simpson’s cancer. It has high levels of THC.
If you want to buy quality lab-tested weed or oil, you need to have a medical marijuana card to use medical cannabis to treat your medical marijuana conditions or symptoms from a licensed Californian doctor.
Click the button to get your MMJ card: