MEDICAL MARIJUANA DOCTOR COUPONS IN OAKLAND
We can hook you up with Medical Marijuana doctor coupons, deals, vouchers, and great low price offers for first-time Medical Marijuana evaluations or renewals in Oakland.
MMJ DOCTOR automated processes with a human touch make it possible for us to offer the most competitive price in the business and provide you with the best marijuana deals.
Mention this page when applying for a cannabis card in Oakland and we will deduct $10 off your visit.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA DOCTORS IN OAKLAND
OAKLAND – MEDICAL MARIJUANA EVALUATIONS IN THE CITY
“Oaklanders who’ve been jailed for pot in the last ten years will go to the front of the line for legal weed permits under a revolutionary new program” – MAY 17, 2016 City Council
In this article – we aim to inform every Pot smoking Oaklander about the most important issues relating to Marijuana in O-Town.
- Top 10 MMJ Dispensaries, Products and Services
- MMJ Culture – Pot Politics – Law – Police
- Where can I buy good legal weed in town?
- How can I become a legal Medical Marijuana patient?
- Where can I find a Cannabis collective in town?
- How can I get a 420 Medical Marijuana Doctor evaluation?
- Is there a nearby place I can get a Cannabis ID card?
- Can I get Marijuana delivered to my home?
- Where is a nearby dispensary with lab tested Marijuana?
- Can I grow weed at home?
- How can I get a Doctor’s recommendation and growers permit?
- Where can I find a good Medical Marijuana lawyer in the city?
- About Oakland – with a population of about 450,000, Oakland is now the eighth-largest city in Cali. The first settlers were attracted to the area’s fertile soils. Bump City grew into an agricultural hub. Oakland was incorporated in 1852. A second boom -industrialization – hit big-time at the turn of the last century. Oaktown became an important shipbuilder auto manufacturer, hence the moniker, Detroit of the West. Oakland MMJ Factoids
- MMJ ID Cards issued as of 2015 = 4895
- Physician’s Recommendations for Medical Marijuana = 43,000
Oakland – MMJ Law
Oakland the limits are:
- Indoors – 72 plants in maximum 32 sq. ft growing area
- Outdoors – 20 plants, no area limit
- Weight limit is 3 lbs of dried marijuana per patient
- Collective gardens limited to 3 patients
- Dispensaries serving four or more patients are allowed a maximum 6 mature and 12 immature plants and 1/2 pound per patient
Oakland City expects to grant 8 new permits yearly, as well as introduce a permitting scheme that allows other Marijuana business involved in production, cultivation, manufacture, and transport.
! Council unanimously voted to pass the historic “Equity Permit Program,” which bucks the voted trend in legal Weed policy. Normally, convicted drug felons are barred from entering the legal Cannabis trade. Instead, Oakland will reward them. !
Disclaimer: Before taking action, readers should refer to the city and county websites, or the original source to verify the ultimate accuracy of any information here.
Oakland MMJ News Headlines
- “Medical-marijuana legalization is allowing for more advanced modalities that avoid raw, smoked psychoactive flowers in favor of non-smoked, less euphoric and more accessible forms. Seniors are using infused hand rubs for arthritis, as well as tinctures for pain and insomnia, and infused lozenges for conditions like Alzheimer’s Dementia.” – Harborside Senior’s Outreach
- “To repair what it says was damage done to minorities targeted in the war on drugs, the Oakland City Council on Tuesday approved laws to make the city’s pot industry more inclusive of black and Latino residents.” – Oakland City Council 2016
- “Several African-American women, who said the policy was too narrow and should be expanded to other areas of Oakland or they would not be eligible.” – Oakland City Council 2016
- “When we look at the eight (dispensaries), we have one that is owned by an African-American. One out of eight, everybody ought to have an opportunity to compete.” – Councilwoman Desley Brooks
- “The new law is ‘an impossible minefield’ to navigate This is not equity, this is a travesty.” – Jake Sassaman City’s Cannabis Regulatory Commission
HOW & WHERE CAN I BUY MEDICAL CANNABIS LEGALLY IN OAKLAND?
- To buy recreational marijuana you can visit any recreational dispensary but in order to purchase Medical Marijuana from any licensed MMJ Dispensary or Club in Oakland, you’ll need a Medical Marijuana Recommendation and/or MMJ-ID. To get a MMJ ID Card, Evaluation or Grower’s permit, click here. The process is 100% online, and is quicker and much cheaper than a visit to the clinic – and patients don’t pay until a licensed physician has Recommended Medical Marijuana to treat your conditions and symptoms..Top Ranked Marijuana Dispensaries – Clubs – Collectives – Suppliers in Oakland, CA
- FURTHER READING – MARIJUANA IN OAKLAND CITY
- Oakland: Council approves new marijuana laws to help minority-owned pot businesses Oakland Passes Marijuana Equity Program
Medical Marijuana Card in Oakland
MMJ Doctor is a San Francisco based company connecting patients with California licensed Medical Marijuana Doctors.
All Oakland patients can speak to our doctor in-person in our San Francisco location at 1884 Market St, San Francisco 9410: 415-554-0171 or obtain a medical marijuana card online by completing this form – Medical Marijuana Card Online Form