ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE & MEDICAL MARIJUANA
“Medical Cannabis is showing good results in treating Alzheimer’s. Component known as THC in Medical Marijuana decreased the levels of rogue protein pieces which leads to less clumping and neuro-entanglements seen in the progression of Alzheimer’s disease. Since THC is a relatively safe and natural amyloid inhibitor, it may help us develop an effective treatment in the future.” – Dr. Chuanhai Cao
Alzheimer’s destroys memory and cognitive function, eventually, completely destroying the sufferer’s unique personality and ability to function.
At first, symptoms seem benign, with slight confusion, having difficulty remembering nouns and navigating.
As the condition progresses, nerve cells in the brain become more and more tangled with thoughts becoming more scattered. Eventually, physical and mental function grinds to a halt and finally results in death.
- Misplace possessions randomly
- Repeat statements over and over
- Forget conversations, appointments or events
- Get lost in familiar places
- Forget the names of family
- Have trouble with simple words
- Depression, apathy, withdrawal
- Mood swings, paranoia, delusions
- Loss of inhibitions
- Irritability, aggressiveness
“Alzheimer’s is a disaster. It is one of the most awful things. Here is a loved person. The woman or man that you have loved for many years, and suddenly, that person is gone. They’re gone.” – Pat Robertson
TRUVADA TOXIC SIDE EFFECTS:
- sudden or unusual bone pain;
- kidney problems ,
- feeling tired or short of breath,
- liver problems – upper stomach pain,
- dark urine clay-colored stools,
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes),
- loss of appetite,
- menstrual changes,
- loss of interest in sex,
- feeling depressed or tired,
- sleep problems (insomnia),
- strange dreams;
- stomach pain;
- weight loss;
- or changes in the shape or location of body fat.
How Medical Marijuana helps in Alzheimer’s and Dementia
“Medical Cannabis decreased levels of amyloid beta (bad, sticky protein pieces) means less aggregation (damage), which may protect against the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.”
“Since THC is natural and relatively safe, THC or its analogs (CBD) may help us develop an effective treatment in the future” – Dr. Chuanhai Cao
“Compared to currently approved drugs prescribed for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, THC is a considerably superior inhibitor of Aβ aggregation, and this study provides a previously unrecognized molecular mechanism through which cannabinoid molecules may directly impact the progression of this debilitating disease.” – Dr. L. M. Eubanks
Case Study: How Medical Marijuana Saved the Day
Check out this Alzheimer’s patient’s experience with prescription medicines was an absolute horror show.
- She took Dilantin for 2 and a half years and became completely disillusioned
- Then Seroquel was prescribed caused seizures
- The doctor tried Depakote which gave her bad diarrhea
- Then they tried Lamotrigine which caused both seizures and diarrhea
The family’s doctor’s comments are as follows:
The results were completely unexpected. The cognitive changes (thinking and mood) were unmistakably positive. She began to interact normally, more animated and loving, reactive and chatting in short phrases. She even started playing jokes on us. When the family came to visit; she gave everyone big hugs and kisses.”
Even her doctor, who was new to Medical Cannabis, took note of her dramatic improvement and commented, “All my Alzheimer’s patients should be on Cannabis. Look at her quality of life now!”
“Alzheimer’s caregivers are heroes.” – Leeza Gibbons
MMJ DOCTOR: Alzheimer’s Patients and Primary Caregivers can legally access Medical Marijuana in California with a licensed doctor’s Recommendation. You can visit our clinic or book an in-person appointment online now or you can see the doctor online at www.mmjdoctor.com . In case of approval you will receive your medical marijuana card right away.